How can I help you?
I have extensive experience in working with adults with ADD / ADHD and Aspergers Syndrome (AS) / Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) particularly those who were diagnosed as adults or suspect a diagnosis might be appropriate but have never been formally diagnosed.
This can include helping you to:
- understand what having ADHD / ADD or AS means for you
- better manage your emotions
- learn more about the lesser known sides of ADHD and AS such as poor sleep, rejection sensitivity, an intolerance of boredom etc etc!
- reduce procrastination and perfectionism
- increase motivation and organisational skills
- help your partner or family understand your diagnosis and what it means for them
- access information and resources that might be useful