How can I help you?
I have extensive experience in working with adults with ADHD particularly those who were diagnosed as adults or suspect a diagnosis might be appropriate but have never been formally diagnosed.
This can include helping you to:
- establish whether a diagnosis is appropriate for you
- understand what having ADHD / ADD means for you
- better manage your emotions
- reduce procrastination and perfectionism
- establish appropriate boundaries around your time / energy / emotions
- prioritise what's important, find motivation and improve organisational skills
- avoid 'mini-burnouts' - those days when it's impossible to get anything done, despite your best intentions
- help your partner or family understand your diagnosis and what it means for them
- learn more about the lesser known sides of ADHD such as rejection sensitivity, a painful intolerance of boredom, constantly overcommitting yourself, trouble making decisions (despite having researched ALL the options twice) etc. etc.
- access information and resources that might be useful